Saturday 28 January 2012

Pukeko Cafe and Function Centre, Henderson

I love going to Kiwi Valley Farm Park to see all the animals, I especially love feeding the ducks, they have lamas, goats, sheep, emu's, peacocks and heaps more.  Oh yes and I really really like holding the bunny rabbits there are black and white ones.  The tractor ride is the bestest too.
After I  had feed all the animals there lunch, mum and me went to the Pukeko Cafe next door to the farm park.  I was feeling pretty hungry by then so we ordered fries and tomato sauce, a fluffy and mum an apple juice.



The fluffy was nice and came with two marshmallow's, it had a lot of fluff and I would have liked a little more milk at the bottom and it was cold so nice but not great and it had a boring cup.  But I still did like it and finished it all.  I liked the apple juice too and mum put a straw in it which I always like.
The fries where really yummy, crisp and came with sauce and mayo plus a big bowl of them.  Mum and me went to check out the toys but they where really dirty and not very nice.  A $100 spent here especially when next to a children's farm park would do wonders and maybe a Wendy house to play in too oh with a table and chairs or those mini b/q tables.

Fluffy 2/5 **
Fries 5/5 *****
Cleanliness 3/5 *** just because the toys where so dirty
Service *** 3/5 the waitress was really smiley which was nice
Atmosphere of the cafe 3/5 ***

Over all rating 3/5 ***

No comments:

Post a Comment